How it All Works
1. To view the product pages and prices you must register with us, see below. Once you have registered with us we will e-mail you a password to access the site. You can then choose the items you wish to sell.
2. Once you have got an order from your site, you order the item from us and put your customer's name and address in the Shipping Details section.
3. We despatch the item with a Despatch Note as if it is coming from you; it will have your name and address on it. There is no reference to us on the Despatch Note neither are there any prices, only a description of the item and the quantity. We use either Yodel, Royal Mail or Parcel Force. When despatching by Yodel or Parcel Force, the label has our company name on it, which is unavoidable.
4. Payment can be made by debit card, credit card or paypal.
5. There is a minimum of £4.00 carriage charge on all orders. For this, we send ALL orders via a tracked service.
All new customers please register by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
Where we dropship to
We will send to your customer's based in any of the following, the whole of the UK (including Scottish Highlands & Island, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands), Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxumbourg, France, Germany, Denmark, Spain & Italy. Your customers will need to be based in one of these countries.
You, our customer, can be based anywhere in the world. All you need to do is send the goods to the areas as defined in our Shipping section.
The prices and products can be viewed once you have registered. All prices excluding VAT which is added in the shopping cart at the current rate of 20%. VAT is also added to the carriage.
VAT is charged at the current rate of 20%. If you are based in the EU and are VAT registered you will not be charged VAT when we send goods to another EU country, excluding the UK. You must supply us your VAT registration number for validation.
1. If you are VAT registered and reside in the European Union including the UK, when goods are delivered to the UK, you will charged VAT. If the goods are delivered to another European Union country, you will NOT charged VAT. If the goods are delivered to a country outside the European Union, you will NOT be charged VAT.
2. If you are not VAT registered and reside in the European Union including the UK, when goods are delivered to the UK, you will be charged VAT. If the goods are delivered to another European Union country, you will also be charged VAT. If the goods are delivered to a country outside the European Union, you will NOT be charged VAT.
3. If you reside outside the European Union including the UK, when goods are delivered to the UK, you will be charged VAT. If the goods are delivered to another European Union country, you will also be charged VAT. If the goods are delivered to a country outside the European Union, you will NOT be charged VAT.
Access to this site is password protected, a password will have been e-mailed to you. However, upon your first order you will be required to set up a customer account with your own personal password, these passwords are encrypted and we cannot view them. Every time you make a purchase you will require your login e-mail address and password. If you ever lose your password, you can request it to be automatically e-mailed to you. The benefits of a customer account are 1). your details will be automatically recovered so you do not have to type them in again, 2). you can track the status of your orders, and 3). you will receive regular notifications concerning updates.
Barcodes are required when selling on Amazon. These can be accessed by requesting access to our downloads.
Payment can be made by Credit/Debit card or Paypal.
Cards are processed securely through our Cardsave (Worldpay) account. Paypal is quick and safe and can be used to make payments by card or your own paypal account. Our paypal account is email@example.com.
Customer Returns or Complaints
1. We will replace any item, free of charge, if it is found to be faulty, or not as described. Depending upon the value of the item, we may not ask for it to be returned, but for higher value items, we would require to be returned to us before replacing.
2. If the item is not faulty and the customer no longer wants it, we will accept return of the item, and provide a full refund for the cost of the item, but not for the carriage.